Student hostel in Singapore > News > How do I claim my tax refund?

How do I claim my tax refund?

Time:Mar 27,2012 09:58Author :xiaoya Clicks: source :未知

A 7% Goods and Services Tax (GST) is levied on most goods and services. Tax can be refunded if you spend a minimum amount of SGD 300. Receipts of SGD 100 or more from different shops participating in the tax refund scheme can be pooled to meet the minimum requirement. Ask for tax free shopping cheques to be completed by the shop and present the goods to customs at the airport who will then stamp your shopping cheques. Refunds are either by cheque through the mail, deposited into your credit card account or cashed at the Global Refund Counters at the airport before your departure.

Our professional team provides knowledgeable & customized services to prospects seeking overseas academic advancements, migration, transfers, application of visas, arrangement of accommodation & relocation, pre departure arrangement etc. Seeking consultation, please call : China Customer Service Hotline: 400-7160816 or Singapore Service Hotline:+65 6737-9958

We have established long term strategic partnerships with various well-known portals, one of which will be Agoda, please click: :"http://www.agoda.com.cn/asia/Singapore/Singapore.html?Cid=14459

Below are our affiliates' homepage:

Overseas Educational Services 新加坡留学网www.eistudy.com

Rental of Residential Properties 新加坡公寓网http://www.65house.com

Immigration 新加坡移民网http://www.65pr.com

Singapore Property Investment 新加坡房产网http://house.heysg.com

(Chief Editor:xiaoya)
Please consciously abide by the Internet-related policies and regulations, publishing of pornography, violent or reactionary rhetoric is strictly prohibited.
verification code:
Latest Comments more>>